Office HoursOpening in October:
794 Franklin Ave
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Monday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
To schedule an appointment, please contact our office at Tel: 201.262.5070 | Fax: 201.262.5333.
Welcome to our office and thank you for choosing us to provide you with your eye care needs.
Expect your first visit to take 45 to 60 minutes. The length of time may vary depending upon your individual needs. Please complete the patient information forms and bring them along with you.
- Patient Demographics
- Comprehensive Patient History
- Payment for Services
- Authorization To Release Medical Information
- Refraction Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
We do participate with many medical health insurance companies. However, it is your responsibility to confirm your benefits prior to your visit. If your insurance requires a referral from your PCP, please be sure to bring it with you at the time of your visit. You will not be seen unless you meet your insurance company's requirements.
Bring the following:
- Insurance card(s)
- PCP Referral form, if required (services will not be provided without one.)
- List of current MEDICATIONS
- Current eyeglass or spectacle prescription
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please wear them and provide the brand, power, base curve, and lens diameter.
Fee for service, co-payments and refraction are due at the completion of your visit. For your convenience, we accept most major credit cards. All claims are automatically submitted to your health insurance companies.
Any patient under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If this is not possible, please provide a letter authorizing medical treatment.
DUE TO THE DOCTORS' ALLERGIES TO PERFUMES, COLOGNES, AND SCENTED LOTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT WEAR ANY FRAGRANCES AT THE TIME OF YOUR VISIT. Thank you.
Insurance Participation List
IT IS THE PATIENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THEIR INDIVIDUAL HEALTH COVERAGE.
* Please bring your referral form at the time of your visit.
We participate with the following Medical Insurance providers:
- AARP (supplemental to Medicare)
- Aetna* (only Dr. Pomerantz and Dr. Grossman-Alweiss)
- Cigna – PPO
- First Health
- GHI/Emblem Health
- OXFORD* - (Freedom and Liberty)
- United Healthcare
- Well Choice
- 1199* (only Dr. Pomerantz and Dr. Grossman-Alweiss)
The REFRACTION portion of your exam is no longer covered by most medical insurances, unless you have vision plans such as:
- VSP - Vision Service Plan
We do not participate with the following Healthcare providers:
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Horizon NJ Health
Please let our receptionist know as soon as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you are unable to make it to your scheduled appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance if you must cancel.